1. Hi Pass Filter at 40 Hz with a Q of 6
2. 50 Hz - 80 Hz are ultra lows on the bass. Cut them or add them how you like but make sure they don't fight the kick drum!
3. From 160 Hz - 350 Hz is where you will find muddiness. Cut here for clarity.
4. 600 Hz - 1 KHz -nutty- bass sound that will relly cut through the mix. Use a lower Q setting and find the sweet spot of your bass.
5. Low Pass filter at 4 KHz to get rid of high end noise and make the bass sound -smoother-
6. 2 KHz - 2.5 Khz adds presence but it can overlap with frequencies of other intruments so use it sparingly.
7. Around 3 KHz will bring out the clicky bass noise. Experiment with it, I don't use it to often, But is often used in funk or pop music.
P.S. > Did you enjoy the video? Do you want more? Simply enter your best email & name in the form below & I'll give you access to more tutorials. Including video tutorials and I'll also add some bonuses as well... Get Instant Access Now!